RSS

Mar 8, 2010

Revamp & Re-Launch

These are the words that have been juggling around in my mind since 3 weeks.

Yupe, after my blog was down due to a major revamp activity that was essentially required for enhancing the feel and looks of the new frame. Being a perfectionist through-out my life, I wanted my blog also to follow the same Strata & tag.
 
I was looking for an appearance that reflects the exact tone, depth and clarity that would match the mood & wavelength (though they flow the sinusoidal way) of my posts. Ended up finding a template and sat with it coding the HTML languages for weeks to get my desired output. Changed almost everything in every angle…. from Blue to black and Beige to Lilac…From abstracts to art and pavilion to butterfly… From standard formats to customized embeddings… I had to redo almost every single inch of the blog frame…
 
Oops.!! This was really a Mountainous task… Never new that even designing a blog frame would sweat your salt out and grill your calories…though it’s not a rocket science and though im techno-geek enough.
 
Well.. Having struggled so much on my frame I have got an agenda to be followed henceforth on my blog.. Some Do’s & don’t.


Do’s
  • Instigate as many posts as I can.
  • Introduce new type of blogging for each individual Label like Photography, Paintings & Art, Online Diary, etc.
  • Improve on the quality of the content.
  • Initiate Online Polls on my Blog and encourage followers to make their vote count.

 
Don’t
  • Not to post multi-language (Regional language) posts in the same blog.
  • Stop thinking about the social influence on my article.
 
Hope I stick on to these with the same spirit and enthu. :-)
 
Ooff.. Before I forget Lemme wish all the Eve's of the World a very happy and progressive International Women's Day for managing the Adam's to remain in the skin of a Gentleman..
 
Cheers to all and Kudos for the Re-Launch..!!  :)

 

 

 

 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Good work on ur blog.........all the very best...!! Hope to see more of them shortly..

Sanchayan said...

good choice of template...it incarcerates gentleness with fantasy and will elicit readers

Harish Kumar Raju said...

Thank U :)

Post a Comment